1. These promotional terms and conditions pertain to all MAE.S promotions that are communicated via email, Facebook and/or Instagram (hereafter referred to as: "the Promotion") by MAE.S B.V. (hereafter referred to as: "MAE.S").
2. Participation in a Promotion gives the participant a chance to win a prize.
3. A caveat to the awarding of prizes is participation in the Promotion, as outlined on our Facebook or Instagram pages.
4. The duration of a Promotion is included in its description.
5. Each participant can only participate once in a given Promotion.
6. The winner announcement date is listed in the Promotion description.
7. Upon participation the participant is obliged to submit correct, up-to-date and complete information.
8. Promotional participation is free but only possible if you reside in the Netherlands and are at least 16 years old. All other participants are excluded from promotional participation.
9. By participating in a Promotion the participant agrees to these promotional terms and conditions.
10. MAE.S employees and partners are excluded from promotional participation.
11. Promotional participation can only occur for the duration of a given Promotion.
12. Should a tax on games of chance be mandatory, MAE.S will pay it.
13. The drawing and selection of winners will be impartial.
14. The Promotion prize cannot be redeemed for money or goods.
15. Should the winner opt to waive the prize, it can be retracted and awarded to another winner.
16. The personal data that MAE.S acquires via a Promotion will be saved in its database and processed confidentially and in accordance with the Data Protection Act. By participating in a Promotion and by accepting these promotional terms and conditions, the participant consents to this.
17. Should the participant become the prize winner, the participant consents to MAE.S using their name in promotional marketing.
18. By participating in a Promotion, the participant consents to MAE.S contacting the participant via the submitted email address for marketing purposes, including yet not restricted to: newsletters, other promotions, feedback and offers.
19. MAE.S protects the personal data submitted by the participant against loss or unlawful processing.
20. Should the participant cease participation in a Promotion, they can notify MAE.S by sending an email to our Customer Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. The participant acknowledges that participation in a Promotion occurs at their own expense and risk.
22. MAE.S cannot be held liable for any potential damage incurred by the participant as a result of a Promotion, be it directly or indirectly.
23. In no way are our Promotions sponsored, approved or managed by Facebook or Instagram. As such these parties are in no way liable towards the participant. The promotion-related personal data submitted by the participant is only provided to MAE.S; not Facebook or Instagram.
24. MAE.S and/or its appointed partners are not liable for any damages incurred by the participant resulting from: any form of use of the awarded prizes, incorrect submission of personal data, or amendment to or interruption/termination of a Promotion.
25. MAE.S is permitted to alter its promotional terms and conditions throughout the duration of a Promotion, or to suspend or amend the Promotion itself, without any prior notification or reason, and without any liability towards the participants.
26. Dutch legislation applies to these promotional terms and conditions.
27. The Promotional Games of Chance Code of Conduct applies to MAE.S Promotions. Should a complaint arise pertaining to a Promotion, this can be submitted to MAE.S at email@example.com, including relevant reason(s).
28. MAE.S retains the right to exclude participants from (further) promotional participation, or to recall prizes already awarded, if it deems the participant is failing to comply with these promotional terms and conditions.
29. In the event these promotional terms and conditions do not cover every contingency, MAE.S shall be the ultimate decider.